Candle Making Class Policies
We are implementing all safety precautions to ensure the safety of our chandlers, our customers, and our Cincinnati community. We will be thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces between classes. We are also asking that if anyone is feeling unwell, please do not attend the workshop.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANDLE MAKING CLASS POLICIES BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Arrival & Location: 4015 Eastern Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45226
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are going to be late, please call the shop at 513-429-5254.
- If you or any members of your group are going to be over 15 minutes late, please reschedule for a later date so the other class participants experience is not disrupted.
- Free parking is available in the lot across the street or along both sides of Eastern Avenue.
Age Requirement: Workshops are for adults ages 15 and older.
Duration: Workshops are typically 1.5 -2 hours.
Class Attendee Perks: All workshop attendees receive 10% off in-store purchases!
**Cancellations: Must provide 48-hour notice** If cancellation is prior to 48 hours before class date/time, it will be rescheduled for a different date. Please provide updated date you would like to attend when cancelling your class.
- After the Class:
- Candles need to settle overnight, they can be picked up the next day the store is open.
- Candles must be picked up within 1-2 weeks after taking the class.
Ready to sign up for a public candle making class? Please head to our calendar of availability and select the date and time that works best for you. We can't wait to see you at Manitou!
PRIVATE CANDLE MAKING CLASS POLICIES:
- Private workshops require a minimum of *8* people. If you have less than 8 people you can book seats in a public class online for a date that works for your group.
- If you would like to book a private class during or overlapping with one of our public class times (and those are not already booked), a minimum of *12* people is required.
- Private candle classes are for groups of 8 up to 20.
- Private classes are $50/person.
- We take payment for 8 (or 12 if it's during a public class time) people upfront to reserve the space, but you can add more as the date gets closer.
- You can bring any food, drinks, decorations you would like. We provide coffee, tea, water, wine glasses, bottle openers, fridge and microwave.
- Private classes will be about 2 hours for a group of 8 or more.
- Each person makes 2 large glass candles (80-hour total burn), blending their own custom scent from our 100 different scents.
- All workshop attendees receive 10% off in store purchases.
If you would like to move forward and book the space for a private class please inquire here and provide 2-3 dates and times that work for your group. We will check our schedule and send you a link to book the class. We are looking forward to having your group in for a candle making party!