Our Response to COVID-19
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing all safety precautions to ensure the safety of our chandlers, our customers, and our Cincinnati community. We have limited our class sizes to allow for a safe distance between each participant and the teacher. We will be thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces between classes. We are also asking that if anyone is feeling unwell, please do not attend the workshop.
See below for more details about our classes:
Please read through these policies before registering
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are going to be late, please call the shop at 513-429-5254.
- If you or any members of your group are going to be over 15 minutes late, please reschedule for a later date. We are happy to help you do this, please give the shop a call before the class begins.
- Workshops are for adults ages 15 and older.
- Private workshops require a minimum of 8 people.
- If you would like to book a private class during one of our public class times (and those are not yet booked), a minimum of 12 people is required.
- Cancellations: Must provide 48-hour notice. If cancellation is prior to 48 hours before class date/time it will be rescheduled for a different date. Please provide updated date you would like to attend when cancelling your class.
Other things to know:
- Parking is available in the lot across the street.
- Workshops are typically 1.5 -2 hours.
- There are usually about 12 people in each workshop.
- All workshop attendees receive 10% off in store purchases.
- Candles need to settle overnight, they can be picked up the next day the store is open.
- Candles need to be picked up within one week after taking the class.