Lavender + Cedar Linen Spray
Spritz this all-natural linen spray anywhere in need of a little pick-me-up! Slow North's custom blend of Lavender and Cedarwood Essential Oil - designed to sooth and ground your senses - is sweet and woody.
Ingredients: Water, Aloe barbadensis Whole Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Witch Hazel, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Juniperus mexicana (Texas Cedarwood) Oil, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid
Ideas for Use:
- spray onto bed linens and pillows
- spray onto your therapy packs for added aromatherapy
- spritz onto towels and bathrobes for a spa experience
- use as a bathroom spray (works great in small spaces)
- refresh clothing
- spray lightly on curtains, upholstered furniture, and carpets
- use as a car freshener
- mist above your head for a mid-day pick me up and practice some deep breathing
To use: Shake well before use. Spritz to refresh linens, clothing, or small spaces (car, bathroom, or closets). Mist above your head and breathe deeply to balance and revitalize the senses. Store in a cool, dark place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not ingest. Keep away from open flames. Test on fabrics for colorfastness prior to use. Discontinue use if irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
About Slow North
At Slow North, they intentionally craft all-natural, botanical products made to complement whole living. A family business based in Austin, Texas, Slow North emerged from the belief that all home goods, whether luxury or necessity, should be made with clean and safe ingredients.