Organic Diaper Balm
Earth Mama’s gentle and effective Organic Diaper Balm offers soothing, calendula-infused comfort for a baby’s delicate diaper area. Think extraordinarily soothing diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
Clinically tested to help reduce redness and irritation, the zinc-free balm is certified 100% USDA organic by Oregon Tilth, and is formulated without any petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrances.
Made in United States of America
Weight - 0.18 lb
How To - Apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Organic Diaper Balm also doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss and send ‘em on their way.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- EWG Verified, with the lowest hazard rating possible
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it
- Wondering what else to use Organic Diaper Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here
About Earth Mama - Obsessively clean herbal care. For everyone and their mother.