Join us for a fun-filled candle making class! Unplug from everyday life and foster original interaction through inspiration. Learn the art of making scented soy candles while spending time with old and new friends. Our experienced chandlers will guide you through the entire process of candle making. Each student will make two 11 oz candles (of their same custom scent). Class time is typically 1.5 hours.
- Workshop students receive 10% off all in-store merchandise the day of their class!
- Coffee, tea, water, and glassware are provided
- Drinks and food can be brought to class
- Candles will be available for pick up the following day. Must pick up candles within 30 days of the class.
- Please bring your email confirmation to class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are going to be late, please call the shop (513-429-5254)
- If you or any members of your group are going to be over 15 minutes late, please reschedule for a later date so the rest of the class isn't affected. We are happy to help you do this, please give the shop a call before the class begins.
- Workshops are for adults ages 15 and older.
- For cancellations made less than 48 hours (two days) prior to class time, the class credit will be issued in the amount of the class fee.
- Parking is available in the lot across the street.
*If your party is more than 8 please email email@example.com to schedule a private class. We will be more than happy to schedule a date and time that works well for you and your group!